INV-Lite is the new addition to the Rycote InVision range of boom shock mounts specifically designed for indoor boom pole recording with Ultra-short shotgun microphones.
The unique ‘Cam-lever’ design grips the mic at its rear near the XLR without touching the Interference tube slots. This allows complete exposure of the tube permitting standard slip-on foam windscreens without the typical “clips” being in the way.
Each INV-Lite incorporates Patented Lyre® technology with new “wide” Lyre design to allow attachment of foam slip-on solutions. The new rod weight-distribution system provides superb balance across the entire suspension for superior performance.
Choose your model:
- INV-Lite 19: for DPA 4017C, Sanken CS-1e and Sennheiser MKH 8060
- INV-Lite 21: for Schoeps MiniCMIT
- Designed specifically for Ultra-short Shotgun mics for interior booming
- Unique “Cam-lever” clamp design allows super-fast mic access and a solid grasp
- Mic held at rear, keeping shotgun interference tube slots free of obstructions
- Allows attachment of foam slip-on solutions
- Rock-solid clamp grasp, no movement = no noise