Weekly rates are available. Please contact us for a custom rental quote!
- AKG D125Get A Quote
Cardioid dynamic hand mic.
- AT 804 DynamicGet A Quote
AT 804 Omni Directional Dynamic Microphone.
- Audio Technica BP-4029 Stereo MicrophoneGet A Quote
The BP4029 offers two internally-matrixed modes which provide traditional "left-right" stereo. To accommodate varying acoustic environments, the user may select between a "wide" pattern (LR-W) with increased ambient pickup, and a "narrow" pattern (LR-N) which offers more rejection and less ambience.
- Audio-Technica Podium MicGet A Quote
- Audio-Technica U853A Choir MicGet A Quote
Cardioid Condensor hanging choir mics with accessories to use with mic stand, or hanging bracket.
- Beyer Dynamic M58Get A Quote
Handheld dynamic omnidirectional microphone.
- Boom Mic PackageGet A Quote
Includes boom mic, boompole, Rycote System, and 20' of XLR cable.
- Countryman B6Get A Quote
Lavaliere Mic Package
- Countryman E6Get A Quote
- Countryman EMWGet A Quote
- DPA 4066Get A Quote
Miniature Headworn Microphone with Microdot Connector.
- DPA- 4061B Lav MicrophoneGet A Quote
The 4061B is the black version of the Miniature Microphone Type 4061. This type is a prepolarized omnidirectional Miniature Condenser Microphone with a 5,4mm vertical diaphragm specially designed maximum performance under the often difficult conditions when mounted directly on the human body.
- DPA-4088F Low Profile Headband MicrophoneGet A Quote
The DPA 4088F is a miniature cardioid headband microphone designed for low profile use on stage, in broadcast studios, video shoots, etc.
- Electro-Voice RE50Get A Quote
ENG Dynamic Omni Mic
- Electrovoice RE-20 MicrophoneGet A Quote
The RE20 is the broadcast studio voice-over mic used by pros for years. The RE20 is smooth across a wide spectrum of frequencies, and because it's a Continuously Variable-D mic, it's virtually free of bass-boosting "proximity effect" when used close.
- Lectrosonics M-152Get A Quote
- Neumann DMI-2 Portable Digital Microphone InterfaceGet A Quote
The DMI-2 portable is the ideal digital microphone interface solution for ENG and other field recording applications.
- Neumann KM140Get A Quote
KM 100 Power Supply with KM40 Card capsule.
- Neumann KM150Get A Quote
KM 100 Pre with KM50 Hyper Card Capsule.
- Neumann KMR 81 ShotgunGet A Quote
- Neumann KMR 81iGet A Quote
Neumann KMR 81i Shotgun Mic.
- Neumann KMR 82iGet A Quote
Long version of the classic shotgun mic.
- Pin MicGet A Quote
- PSC Headset MicGet A Quote
- Rode NTG 3Get A Quote
RF Bias Condenser Shotgun Microphone
- Rode NTG-2Get A Quote
- Sanken COS-11 HWN Headworn Microphone (Beige)Get A Quote
The Sanken HWM Headworn Microphone is an ultra-miniature generation microphone. It's perfect for usage on stage, for broadcast, in houses of worship and for other live events.
- Sanken CS-1 ShotgunGet A Quote
Short Shotgun Hyper cardioid.
- Sanken CS2Get A Quote
Short Shotgun Microphone
- Sanken CS3e ShotgunGet A Quote
Hyper Cardioid Shotgun Microphone.
- Sanken CSS5Get A Quote
Shotgun Stereo Mic
- Sanken CUB-01Get A Quote
Small Cardioid Boundary Microphone (grey). Wired to TA5F with TA5M to XLR phantom power adapter, windscreen and case.
- Schoeps BLM w/ Pre-ampGet A Quote
- Schoeps CMC4, 5 or 6 Pre-ampGet A Quote
- Schoeps CMC6 w MK41Get A Quote
Hyper Cardioid Condenser Microphone.
- Schoeps CMIT-5UGet A Quote
- Schoeps GVC, Cut 1, ColletteGet A Quote
- Schoeps Microphone SetGet A Quote
Includes CMC6U amplifier, with MK41 super-cardiod capsule, SG20 clip, and B5 windscreen in a wooden mic case.
- Schoeps MK-4 or MK41 CapsuleGet A Quote
- Sennheiser E835 Dynamic MicrophoneGet A Quote
The e 835 is a cardioid lead vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure.
- Sennheiser E835S Dynamic MicrophoneGet A Quote
Lead vocal stage mic, designed to perform under pressure. Features a convenient, noiseless on/off switch.
- Sennheiser K-6 w/ME66 Short Shotgun CapsuleGet A Quote
- Sennheiser MD-421Get A Quote
- Sennheiser MD-46Get A Quote
- Sennheiser ME-104Get A Quote
- Sennheiser ME-2Get A Quote
- Sennheiser ME66Get A Quote
Super Cardioid Shotgun Microphone.
- Sennheiser MK 4 MicrophoneGet A Quote
MK4 is Sennheiser's first large-diaphragm studio condenser microphone. MK4 features a 1� true condenser capsule, optimized for project studio and home studio applications.
- Sennheiser MKE-2Get A Quote
- Sennheiser MKH-8060 ShotgunGet A Quote
The MKH 8060 is a lightweight and rugged short shotgun microphone that offers true and natural sound. Reliable under the toughest climatic conditions, the microphone's symmetrical RF transducer design produces high sensitivity, low distortion and excellent transient response.
- Sennheiser MKH-8070 ShotgunGet A Quote
The MKH 8070 is a long shotgun microphone that is ideal for broadcast and sporting applications. With high directivity, the microphone captures true and natural sound at great distances.
- Sennheiser MKH40Get A Quote
- Sennheiser MKH416Get A Quote
- Sennheiser MKH50Get A Quote
- Sennheiser MKH60Get A Quote
- Sennheiser MKH70Get A Quote
- Sennheiser MZD-8000 AES-42 Digital ModuleGet A Quote
The compact MZD-8000 digital module simply screws onto the microphone head in place of the XLR module, turning the audio signal of the MKH 8020 (omni-directional), MKH 8040 (cardioid) and MKH 8050 (super-cardioid) into a digital one.
- Shure 522Get A Quote
Desktop cardioid dynamic mic with push-to-talk button
- Shure SM-58Get A Quote
Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
- Shure SM57 Dynamic MicGet A Quote
- Shure VP-88 Stereo MicrophoneGet A Quote
The Shure Model VP88 is a single-point, stereo condenser microphone for use in professional studio recording, field production, electronic news gathering (ENG), and studio broadcasting applications.
- Sonotrim Lavaliere Mic PackageGet A Quote
- Sony ECM-MS5 Stereo MicGet A Quote
Includes matrix Cable
- TRAM TR-50Get A Quote
- Voice Technologies VT-500 / VT-500 WATERGet A Quote
- XLR Adapter for Hard-wired LavsGet A Quote