With its lightweight yet feature-rich design, the AT8024 Stereo/Mono Camera-Mount Microphone offers a simple, powerful solution for capturing high-resolution audio for video. Selectable line-cardioid mono and internally matrixed mid-side stereo modes provide the flexibility to focus the recording on a single sound source or to widen the field for outstanding sonic realism. In either mode, the AT8024 delivers audio that is dramatically better than that supplied by the camera’s internal microphone.
The AT8024 camera-mount microphone also comes equipped with a three-position adjustable attenuator (-20 dB, -10 dB, 0 dB) to capture even soft and very loud sound passages without distortion. A switchable low-frequency roll-off reduces pickup of undesired ambient noise, room reverberation and mechanically coupled vibrations. The microphone is powered by a single AA battery for optimal performance with high max SPL, and features an integral camera shoe mount that attaches quickly to DSLRs and shoe-equipped camcorders.
- Selectable line-cardioid mono or mid-side stereo modes
- Handles loud sources without distortion
- Three-position adjustable attenuator and switchable low-freq roll-off
- Integrated rubber shock mounts isolate vibration and camera noise
- Includes windscreen, fuzzy windscreen and AA battery