Audio Technica’s AT875R is designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Audio Technica’s shortest shotgun microphone, mounts conveniently on a DV camcorder without adding noticeable weight, and is ideal for use with compact digital cameras. The AT875R’s small profile is one of the distinguishing things about it, considering that trying to place some of the industries longer shotgun microphones on small DV Cams is challenging at best.
This high-performance microphone offers a narrow acceptance angle of line + gradient design. It also features smooth, natural-sounding on-axis audio quality and excellent off-axis rejection of sound arriving from the sides and rear of mic.
Protective carrying pouch, stand clip (with 5/8″ to 3/8″ adapter) and windscreen are included.
- Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- Extremely short length (under 7″) ideal for use with compact digital camera
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
- Tailored response minimizes camera and handling noise
- Operates on phantom power only