The Aquapac 158 Small water resistant pouch features the ‘TC’ Aquaclip–a wire-thru seal which is watertight allowing wires up to 2.5mm (1/10th inch) thick to be used with your equipment. A small wireless transmitter will fit into the pouch and the mic cable can extend out of it without risk of moisture leaking into the pouch.
Controls on equipment within the Aquapac pouch can be used normally through the case. The airtight seal means your equipment can float safely if you drop it in water. CAUTION! We recommend the case for surface use mainly. Not for continued submersion.
- An adjustable belt.
- A packet of 5 desiccant sachets to help absorb any condensation in the air inside the case.
- Aquapac’s 3-year global warranty.
The patented ‘TC’ Aquaclipﾮ seals the case by simply turning and twisting a couple of levers. It’s been tested to the toughest international waterproofing standards (see Specifications for more testing info). The Aquaclip is made entirely of light injection-molded plastic, so it canﾒt rust. When you open an Aquapac everything stays in one piece. No loose screws. No need to fold the end of the case. Simple.
‘100% PVC-Free.’ Aquapac’s new material (TPU) offers a number of advantages:
- It’s softer and more malleable making it even easier to operate your equipment through the material.
- It’ll still be soft and malleable at -40ﾺ and below.
- It has a greater tensile strength, meaning it’s even more difficult to tear or rip apart.
Maximum size of equipment to fit in case:
- Length: 6in/150mm
- Circumference: 6.25in/160mm
For use with Lectrosonics SM, SMA, SMV, Audio LTD Envoy.
“I am a sound man for motion pictures and in fact I had used your products in the past on a film for which I was fortunate enough to receive an Academy Award (Oscar) as well as a BAFTA nomination. The film was TITANIC and the Aquapacs were modified to waterproof wireless microphone transmitters. They were one of my secret weapons for getting the sound on that film. Great product.”
Mark Ulano, USA