USBPre 2 Audio Interface for Mac OS and Windows.
Two-channel, portable, high-resolution USB audio interface for Mac OS and Windows. Balanced mic, line, coaxial and optical SPDIF I/O, with up to 24 bit/192 kHz resolution. 48 V phantom, peak limiter and hi-pass filter on microphone inputs. Stand-alone operation allows use as microphone preamplifier and A/D converter. Bus powered.
- Extended bandwidth microphone preamplifiers with 48 V phantom, limiters, high-pass filters
- Dynamic range greater than 114 dB (in 24-bit operation)
- Mic, line, and aux level, coaxial and optical S/PDIF inputs
- Precision, 23-segment, multicolor LED peak/VU meter, selectable between input and playback sources
- Balanced outputs on XLR connectors with dedicated level control
- Stand Alone functionality as a microphone preamplifier and analog-to-digital converter
- Hardware loop-through for test & measurement to send computer audio directly back to an input