The Rode NTG-3 is the result of years of research and development by RODE engineers, providing broadcast and film professionals with an affordable yet uncompromising microphone.
RODE uses a technology known as RF-bias to create an almost completely moisture resistant microphone. In addition to capturing flawless audio in normal environments, the NTG-3 is ideal for those projects involving humid climates where condensation is an issue.
At 5.75 ounces, the Rode NTG-3 is very lightweight and also boasts extremely low handling and self-noise (13dBA). Included with the microphone is a weather resistant aluminum storage cylinder for protection when traveling.
Rode offers a 10 year warranty on this microphone when registered on the Rode website.
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- 50% less self-noise than the majority of shotgun microphone
- True condenser (externally RF biased)
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency broadcast
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- Weather resistant aluminum storage cylinder included