The »Tiny Lockit« provides a rock solid, highly accurate, temperature compensating time code generator.
Except for the sync signal output, it comprises the full functionality of its big brother, including ACN (Ambient Clockit Network) support, metadata transfer and logging. These network capabilities also allow the Tiny Lockit to be a fully functional, generator buffered time code transceiver. This provides the stability of an Ambient Clockit Generator with the flexibility of a wireless TC system but without the fear of dropouts.In addition, it also offers a variable time code output level for recording TC on audio track.
Plugged in into a computer, the Tiny Lockit transforms into a highly accurate Midi Timecode Interface with LTC / Midi Timecode conversion. This way the ACN-TL opens up the possibility to sync for examples multiple cameras with a Pro Tools workstation.
The second Lemo connector is used for TC or communications and can be configured as USB, RS232, or GP I/O.
As known from the ACL 204, the user interface is easy and intuitive to use.
Due to its smaller form factor the ACN-TL is especially suitable for applications on small cameras, but also on cameras or in setups where a sync signal is not required, it is a handy solution. Thanks to the machined, pearl blasted and anodized aluminum body the Tiny Lockit can easily withstand the roughest production conditions.
- Highly accurate timecode generator
- Generator buffered timecode transceiver
- Drift of less than 1 frame a day (~0,1ppm, 0.0ppm within the ACN)
- Supports all SMPTE frame rates
- Sunlight readable OLED Display
- Adjustable timecode offset
- Adjustable timecode level for recording TC on audio track
- MIDI timecode interface with LTC/MTC conversion
- Built in ACN transceiver with internal antenna
- RS232, USB and GP I/O port
- Works 12 hours on 2 AAA batteries
- Robust machined and anodized aluminum body