Perfect for all current RØDE NTG short shotgun models: NTG1, NTG2, NTG3, NTG4 & NTG4+
Small and light, the Super-Blimp NTG is the most complete windshield and shock mounting system available for your NTG microphone*
*Also compatible with: DPA 4017B, Schoeps CMIT 5U, Sanken CS-2, Sennheiser MKE 600 & MKH416
- Genuine Rycote patented Lyre® technology for massive handling noise reduction
- Broadcast industry standard Rycote basket windshield for stunning wind noise protection and superior acoustic transparency
- Sleek profile – basket only 16” x 4”
- Fast access – quick release windshield pods
- Premium, RF-shielded shortie XLR-F cable from our flagship CYCLONE range
- Offset XLR adaptor on the outside of the shield to hold the Male XLR is firmly held in place
- Genuine Rycote Windjammer included
- Boom or handheld – lightweight boom adaptor & pistol grip handle included
Quick & Easy
Boasting a sleek profile, the 16″ x 4″ basket of the Super-Blimp NTG is the shortest, thinest and lightest full windshield system available for your RODE NTG Shotgun microphone.
RF Shielded Shortie-XLR
Technology from Rycote’s Flagship Cyclone Series!
Super-Blimp NTG includes the new Rycote 90° Shortie XLR Female inside the basket allowing for a greater degree of mic lengths to comfortably fit and allowing the shield to be the shortest possible.
The connecter has an intergral RF Shield built into it to contribute to trouble-free use with condenser microphones in dirty RF enviroments.
The Male XLR is firmly held in place with our offset XLR adaptor also shared from the Cyclone.
Greater Wind Protection
The structure was developed using state-of-the-art design tools to generate a frame that achieves the ideal balance of location robustness with minimal weight.
For more extreme wind conditions the included Windjammer allows for professional wind attenuation performance and transparent audio transmission.
Super-Blimp also includes a pistol grip handle adaptor for hand-held use when needed.
Lyre Microphone Isolation
Our patented Lyre suspension isolates the microphone, and together with a captive cable, significantly minimizes handling noise. Shown here with the NTG1 – Super-Blimp is the ideal solution for this industry standard mic giving it the extra shock isolation it demands with or without the windshield.
Great Look | Great Performance
The Super-Blimp not only provides top-level performance but the beautiful aesthetics and touches of “Rycote Red” and black rings amount to a stunning looking product that’s sure to grab the attention and envy of your peers.