The Spacer Bubble is a three-piece solution for both camera folks and sound mixers – and surely everyone in-between.
The shotgun microphone windshield is constructed of a noise-free mesh base, with a coarse foam inside and our specially designed rubber mount at the bottom.
The combination of the foam and the mesh provides the perfect conditions for recording indoors. And if you suddenly have to act fast and go outside, simply slip-on the short-haired fur and experience the optimal transparency within seconds.
When your recordings are wrapped, you can always keep track of your Spacer Bubble by collecting the base and the fur slip-on in the included practical mesh storage bag. In that way you’ll always have your Spacer Bubble right where you need it.
- Specially designed rubber base for super easy and secure mounting
- Base windshield made from highly efficient mesh
- Slip-on fur made from Bubblebee Industries’ best imitation fur (high amount of hair pieces per cm2) which allows for optimal frequency transparency
- Switch locations fast and always get the best transparency while blocking the wind noise
- Practical mesh bag included for easy storage and fast mounting
- Quick drying of the fur if it gets wet.
Comes in seven different sizes
- Extra Small: For microphones with a diameter of 18mm to 24mm with a 55mm length: Audio Technica AT4053, DPA4006 & 4011, Neumann KM Series, Rode NT55, Schoeps CMC Series, Sennheiser ME64&62 and 8050.
- Small: For microphones with a diameter of 18mm to 24mm with a 105mm length. Ideal for camera mics.
- Medium: For microphones with a diameter of 18mm to 24mm with a 130mm length: Audio Technica AT877 & AT4073, DPA4017, Sanken CS1, Sennheiser MKH8060, Schoeps CMIT 5U.
- Large: For microphones with a diameter of 18mm to 24mm with a 155m length: Audio Technica AT835 & AT897, Neumann KMR81, Rode NTG1 & NGT2, Scheops Super CMIT5.
- Extra Large: For microphones with a diameter of 18mm to 24mm with a 180mm length: Rode NTG3, Sanken CS-3e, Sennheiser ME66, MKH416
- Extra Small w/ Large Diameter: For microphones with a diameter of 23mm to 26mm with a 55mm length: Sennheiser MKH30, MKH40, MKH50
- Extra large w/ Large Diameter: For microphones with a diameter of 23mm to 26mm with a 180mm length: Sennheiser MKH60