Audio-Technicaﾒs high-SPL BP892 MicroSetﾮ offers the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio. Delivering clear and accurate sound in an inconspicuous package, the ultra-lightweight BP892 hooks securely behind either ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue. For maximum stability and comfort, the included AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount converts the MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit.
The microphone features a flat, extended frequency response and other outstanding performance specifications, resulting in extremely intelligible, natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers and houses of worship. Protected by a highly durable Parylene coating, the new headworn mic is built to stand up to the rigors of day-to-day use.
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear designﾗflexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
- Comes equipped with AT8464 Dual-Ear Microphone Mount that converts single ear-worn MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit for maximum stability and comfort
- High-pass filter on power module provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Available in black and beige, wired and wireless models:
- BP892 ﾖ includes AT8539 power module
- BP892-TH ﾖ same as BP892, but in “”theater”” color (beige)
- BP892c ﾖ less power module; 55″” (1.4 m) cable, unterminated
- BP892c-TH ﾖ same as BP892c, but in “”theater”” color (beige)