Recording transmitter feature available in Canada.
Please contact Toronto or Vancouver for pricing.
A10-TX Compact Digital Wireless Transmitter with Phantom Powered Microphone Input.
The Audio Ltd. A10-TX transmitter is the heart of the A10 Digital Wireless Systems for the U.S. The core of the A10-TX-US transmitter is its low-noise, high-dynamic-range analog input. It accepts signals from low-level lavalier microphones to balanced line-level. The 3-pin LEMO input offers analogue limiters, 5 volt bias for lavalier microphones, as well as 12 and 48 volt phantom power for balanced microphones.
- Low-noise, studio-grade balanced input for microphones and line level inputs with analogue limiter and 48 V phantom power
- All-digital RF modulation for full bandwidth, ultra-low distortion, and high dynamic range
- Built-in Bluetooth® to remotely control the A10-TX from an Android or iOS device using the A10 Remote app
- Powered by two AA (LR6) batteries
Built for Wireless Boom
The wireless boom has become a requirement for many productions. The A10-TX-US is the first digital wireless transmitter that accepts either lavalier microphones or a phantom-powered balanced microphones. With the A10-TX-US mounted on the boom pole a user gains numerous advantages, including:
- 1/4-wave antenna in free-space for maximum RF radiating efficiency
- The flexibility to mount the transmitter at the top, bottom, or clipped to a boom operator’s belt
- A true balanced input with superior noise rejection and immunity to induced RF interference
- Convenient Bluetooth control
- Built-in 12 or 48 V phantom power with a full 10 mA supply
- One unit which accepts lavaliers, balanced microphones, and line-level camera hop signals.