Designed for portable field production, the Quadpack simplifies the mounting and interconnection of two SRa Series compact receivers. Lightweight and rugged, it is perfectly at home in bag systems containing mixer, recorder and wireless transmitters used for audio feed to cameras. One set of audio outputs is used to feed the recorder and the other set to feed wireless transmitters.
Power is taken from an external DC source via one or both connectors. Circuitry is employed between the two jacks that takes power from the source with the higher voltage. This can be used to provide a backup power supply where the DC is automatically taken from the opposite jack if power is interrupted at one of them.
- Accepts two SRa or SRa5P receivers
- Uses 25-pin Unislot adapter
- Balanced XLR audio outputs
- Balanced TA3M audio outputs
- Output jack panels can be reversed
- Locking coaxial DC power connector
- 4-pin Hirose DC power connector
- Powder coated aluminum housing