Denecke TS-C Time Code Slate
All the features of the TS-3 in a smaller package. The Denecke TS-C slate is a 30% reduction in size from the TS-3. Features a backlight and 5-pin LEMO connection (cable not included) for Aaton communication and an improved battery sled. The TS-C comes in a sturdy, fitted bag pictured below.
The TS-C (“C” for compact) smart slate is capable of reading, jamming, generating and displaying SMPTE/EBU time code in all standard frame rates including 23.976 for HD productions. Its new compact size makes the TS-C ideal for documentary work, insert shots, EFP style shooting or anywhere a larger slate is too cumbersome. It is sure to be appreciated by the camera assistants!
- Reads and displays special off-speed time code and descending time code
- A selection for “+1 frame” may be used to display the time code in perfect real time
- Supports Aaton serial communication
- Extremely low drift and high accuracy
- Auto sets to incoming frame rates
- Full-face backlit panel works in low-light and even no-light situations