The VDB-XL Classical Microphone Boom Pole 110 cm (43.3in) collapsed/ 5.57 m (219in) extended.
- Rigid, light and strong. VDB Boom Poles benefit from the recent advances in carbon fiber winding and 30 years of crafting one of the most internationally recognized boom poles.
- Greater length from a reduced size. The six section design offers an increased length, from a reduced collapsed size.
- Reduced hand noise. A polished surface on the outer tube reduces handling noise dramatically.
- Silent. Between each section of the pole is a precision machined internal incompressible joint, offering the
minimum space to achieve a soft slide. It also contributes to the rigidity of the system and prevents the tubes from rattling when rotating or swinging quickly.
- Instant optional cabling. straight or coiled internal microphone cable can be set or removed instantly in all the models without technical intervention.
- Discrete marking rings On the tubes of the longest models, marking rings allow a precise return to a predetermined length setting
- A quick release top screw