The Audioroot eSMART BG-DU is a compact and lightweight powering box with 8 protected outputs, 3 locking switches and a full featured fuel gauge.
This product was designed for use in large sound bags or small location carts. The power distributor can be connected to any battery type (SLA, NI-MH or LI-ION) and the fuel gauge provides all the informations required to monitor the battery’s state of charge (voltage, current, power, etc…).
The eSMART BG-DU uses an internal coulomb counter and a calibration routine to measure the battery’s true capacity and display it’s remaining capacity in real time. This power distributor is also fully compatible with our full line of Li-XXwh smart batteries. A stainless steel clip is included and can be mounted on the top or bottom of the unit for easy attachment in a sound bag.
- Real time monitoring of the battery’s SOC : remaining capacity (%), run time estimation, battery voltage, power consumption, power and coulomb counter
- 8 switchable outputs using 3 locking switches
- Polyswitch 2.5A resetable fuses on each output
- A blinking LED indicates when the battery capacity falls below 10 %
- Compatible with any battery ranging from 6 to 24V
- Stainless steel clip included
- Compact and lightweight : (129g , 85x75x30mm)