Zoom F4 MultiTrack Field Recorder
With four XLR/TRS combo inputs, a 3.5mm stereo input, and a Zoom mic capsule input, the Zoom F4 can record up to six discrete tracks with an additional stereo mix track—all at resolutions up to 24-bit/192 kHz.
Input 5/6 can be used as a camera return for monitoring only. This allows you to monitor audio being sent to the camera for confidence checks.
Dual SD card recording
A dual SD card recording feature lets you record simultaneously on two SD/SDHC/SDXC cards* (up to 512 GB each). This means you can instantly back up or split recordings. For example, you can save eight tracks on one card and a stereo mix on another.
The Zoom F4 periodically saves files while recording, providing an extra level of protection from unexpected file interruptions like power loss or sudden SD card removal.
Dual-channel recording mode lets you create safety tracks for inputs 1 and 2, each with independent level, limiting, delay, phase inversion, and high-pass filtering.
Built-in shortcuts allow easy access to important menus and features. Hold the front panel OPTION button for access to TC Jam, Trim Link, Clear Clip and other important shortcuts.
Three power sources
Power up your F4 with 8 AA batteries or an external DC battery pack with a converter cable connector. The Zoom F4 also includes a Zoom AD-19 power supply and a DC-HIROSE adapter which serves as a third power option.
Features at a glance :
- 6-input/8-track multitrack field recorder with integrated mixer
- TXCO time code generation with incredible 0.2 ppm accuracy
- High-quality mic preamps with up to 75 dB gain, less than -127 dBu EIN, and +4 dB line inputs
- Input 5/6 can be used as a camera return for monitoring
- 1.9” white, backlit monochrome LCD
- Advanced onboard limiters for input and output