MTB40S is an extremely small and light plug-on transmitter especially designed for professional wireless microphone applications.
MTB40S benefit of the latest Wisycom RF technology along with an enhanced robustness against noise and inter-modulation.
- New white OLED display
- New XLR locking system
- Integrated HW limiter
- Up to 232 MHz bandwidth
- Enhanced robustness against self-interferences and antenna performances thru a proprietary “intermodulation cancellation” circuit
- Miniature design with flexible pcb (no connectors) for extended reliability
- User selectable companding systems:ENR (noise optimized) / ENC (voice optimized)
- Input dynamic extension with an integrated HW limiter (30 dB above peak)
- P48 phantom power for condenser microphones
- New white OLED display (128 x 32 pixels)
- New XLR-3F connector with locking collar to ensuring an extremely tight noiseless fit!
- Infrared interface for management and firmware update
- Audio input circuitry with high linearity audio transformer
- Battery: 2 AA Alkaline or rechargeable NiMH