Since the introduction of H.264 recording and simultaneous dual codec (H.264/ProRes) recording capability in the PIX-E family, Video Devices have had strong demand for a secure and stable way to mount these units when not attached to a camera.
In response to these requests Video Devices have created the PIX-Base to securely position their PIX-E or PIX 240i for viewing and operation during a live event or portable production environment.
The PIX-Base features:
- Solid and robust metal base with rubber feet. Will not easily slide or move. Mounts via 1/4″ 20-thread mounting hole. Can be used with PIX-E monitors with or without the PIX-LR audio accessory attached. Can also be used with any device with 1/4″ 20 screw hole.
- Adjustable height and angle.
- Velcro wrap for neat cable connection.
- Easily collapsible and transportable.
- A mounting holes for ‘permanently’ fixing PIX-Base to a table or other structure.
- Easy-to-use Interlocking base enables multiple PIX-Bases to be linked together. No tools required