Adding to the mixing facilities of TASCAM’s HS-P82, the RC-F82 is a mix controller, fader controller and talkback system for location recording applications. Eight 100mm faders control the 8×2 mixer or preamp trim on the HS-P82, allowing a stereo mix to be recorded in addition to the eight discrete tracks. Eight encoders can control trim, level or stereo pan. In addition to control, the RC-F82 has audio input and output routing with talkback for on-set communication.
- 8 x 100mm faders with dust-resistant sealing control HS-P82 preamp trim or mixer level
- 8 x potentiometers control HS-P82 preamp trim, mixer level or pan
- HS-P82 transport control
- HS-P82 control buttons include select, solo, record, setup
- Headphone monitor with selectable ch. 1, ch. 2, stereo
- XLR Stereo Line Input
- XLR Stereo Return input
- 2 x XLR Stereo Line Output with selectable talkback routing
- Built-in talkback microphone for on-set communication
- PS/2 out for HS-P82 control and power
- PS/2 in for keyboard
For reliable on-set recording with mixing and communication, the combination of the HS-P82 and RC-F82 can’t be beat.