iSeries waterproof cases are the perfect solution for storing and transporting your delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixers, cables, computers or percussion and music accessories. Most sizes are available with a variety of interiors and the 3i-2011-7 is now available with fold out dual trays that are perfect for organizing and storing all types of accessories.
iSeries injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its molded-in hinges, patented “trigger release” latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
This model features fold out dual trays with plastic dividers on both sides of the case with a clear covered middle section that can be snapped down to keep connectors and other small miscellaneous pieces in place. When the case is closed the fold-out trays sit on each other keeping the contents from shifting around. The storage area below the trays measures 20.5″ x 3.375″ for additional storage.
- Built-in pull handle and wheels
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patented “trigger release” latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Locking loops to accommodate a customer supplied lock,
- Dual adjustable trays with covers