Sennheiser EK 6042 Overview
The Sennheiser EK 6042 is a true diversity two channel receiver. It is designed to fit into all standard receiver slots on cameras. Its highly compatible to a wide range of Sennheiser wireless microphones be it analog or digital and can connect to virtually every Sennheiser wireless system including G3, 2000 series, 3000/5000 series and digital 9000. With the built-in web server, setup is easily managed using any browser including imports and exports of the entire configuration.
The EK 6042 is SuperSlot™ compatible and works seamlessly with your existing equipment. Same for ARRI, Panasonic and Sony.
The optional accessories like backpanel adapter and battery pack makes it possible to use the EK 6042 stand alone as well. The automatic configuration makes it possible to set up any microphone in less than 5 seconds.
Sennheiser EK 6042 Key Features:
- 2 channel true diversity receiver
- 184 MHz switching bandwidth
- HDX, HiDyn+ AND Digital 9000 compatible
- Camera adapters for Sony® and Panasonic® (Unislot)
- SuperSlotTM compatible
- Optional backpanel adapter & batterypack (Hot swappable)
- Auto configuration & scene setup