The Phonak Condor system offers small teams of professionals instant and secure intercom radio communication without having to push to talk.
This wireless full-duplex system is highly durable and license-free*, allowing teams of professionals to enjoy encrypted hands-free encrypted communication.
Condor is designed for use by up to six team members, who can talk and listen naturally, at the same time, without having to press a PTT button. An unlimited number of additional colleagues can also listen in via the system’s closed network.
The complete Condor system consists of several portable transceivers and the userﾒs choice of Phonak headset (see Systems above), including Phonak’s Serenity DPC+ hearing protection headset for use in high noise environments.
Condor is usable straight out of the box, does not require a base station and multiple Condor groups can operate in the same area without interference.
- Wireless intercom radio system
- Full-duplex ‘talk & listen’ (no PTT’s)
- Secure encrypted communications
- No licenses, no base station
- Up to 6 users (w/unlimited listeners)
3 system configurations available:
- Profilo is the first 100% interference-free covert earpiece. Profilo and Condor form a professional, ultra-discrete communication solution (shown center left) that works out of the box, wherever and whenever users require it.
- Serenity DPC+ is a dynamic (active) hearing protection system offering level-dependent sound dampening and built-in communication functionality. Serenity DPC+ and Condor suit any team that requires accurate communication and full ambient awareness in the noisiest of situations, such as SWAT, rescue and emergency service teams and industrial workers.
- ComCom is a hands-free headset with sturdy boom microphone. Twinned with Condor it creates an effective and comfortable solution that suits users who operate in normal noise areas and need to walk and talk unrestricted.