The Omnigoose is an unobtrusive mini gooseneck omni microphone that plugs directly into a Lectrosonics Transmitter. It is ideal for vehicle shots, podiums, courtrooms, press conferences and stealth placement to name a few.
Omnigoose is made from a modified 6″ Shure Microflex* and custom fitted with a TA5F connector by Peter Engh. It is designed to be used only with Lectrosonics Servo-Bias inputs like SM, SMa, UMa and LMa etc..
The mics Omnidirectional pickup has remarkable reach and linear, off-axis clarity.
- Unobtrusive mini gooseneck omni microphone that plugs directly into a Lectrosonics Transmitter
- Mic is powered by the bias voltage of the transmitter like a lavalier
- Fantastic choice for dialog pickup in vehicle shots – you usually can pickup everyone with just one mic
- Great off-Axis response – handles head turns away from the mic with a linear response
- For Lectrosonics Servo-Bias transmitter inputs, SM, SMa, SMQV, UMa, LMa etc.
- Can be hidden up in the vehicle visor or gaffed to the dashboard with ease
- Each mic includes two snap-fit windscreens and a vinyl pouch
- Conceived and Handcrafted in USA by Peter Engh