Mozegear TIG Q28
The Mozegear TIG Q28 BNC timecode generator is just 2.8 cubic inches and only 1.9 ounces. Loaded with features, its tiny size fits even the smallest cameras and rigs. The variable timecode output level and “flow through audio design” adds practicality for cameras and recorders that are not designed to receive timecode. Like the other Tigs, the Q28 BNC works with all standard frame rates, cross jams, has a frame rate discrepancy indicator, and a jamming indicator. It also has a new feature which shows the timecode in hours and minutes. The durable chassis has an aluminum body, reinforced center support, and a battery tube that keeps the batteries secure even when dropped. Overall the Q28 BNC is unbelievably small and flexible to use.
- Incredible Small Size: At only 2.8 cubic inches and only 1.9 ounces.
- Flow Through Audio: The Q28 offers a timecode solution for single input cameras and recorders. It combines both the audio and timecode into a single output so that it works with devices that do not have timecode inputs (i.e. DSLRﾒs).
- Variable Timecode Output Level: The output level of the Q28 BNC has an especially wide range making it useable with all types of devices. It has 15 adjustable settings between 6mV and 3V, for a total range of 54dB. This means that this design will work with many recorders, cameras, and devices (including Apple “i” products).
- Locking Connectors: Both the BNC and the 3.5mm are locking connectors to add dependability when using the unit.
- NEW “Show” Position for current timecode: When the switch is turned to the “show” position, the Q28 BNC will blink the current timecode in hours and minutes.
- Frame Rate Discrepancy Indicator: The “frame rate discrepancy indicator” will evaluate the incoming timecode rate and flash two seconds on, two seconds off to let you know that you are cross jamming. This eliminates jamming incorrect frame rates.
- Jamming Indicator: While jamming, a light on the Q28 BNC will flash one second on, one second off to reassure you that the jam is successful. If you are cross jamming, it will flash two seconds on, two seconds off.
- Supports All Standard Frame Rates: All standard frame rates are supported such as: 23.976, 24 25, 29.97, 29.97DF, 30, 30DF.
- Intuitive Design: The layout and design is done with ease in mind. It is simple to set up and can be quickly controlled.
- High Level Accuracy Design: With a PPM of just .5 and a temperature compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO), the Q28 BNC has a proven accuracy.
- Battery Tube Compartment : Batteries will remain secure with a battery compartment tube design.
- Cross Jam: The Q28 BNC will cross jam all rates and the LED will specifically indicate that it is cross jammed.
- Durable Design: The Q28 BNC is made from aluminum with a center support beam through the case and thicker aluminum end caps .
- Two-Year Warranty: All MozeGear products have a 2-year limited warranty.
- Made and Serviced in the U.S.: MozeGear is located in Chandler, Arizona (a suburb of Phoenix.)