Katamount Scriptlinc. Similar in design to the Scriptboy, the Scriptlinc is a clipboard which displays the time code it receives from a wireless transmitter. A hold button allows you to freeze the timecode in the display window. The LCD display has a backlight feature. Standard frequency is 433Mhz.
- Built-in wireless receiver
- 3.5mm (1/8) input connector for optional hardwired operation
- High, LCD characters for excellent visibility
- Low power consumption (4 AAA cells last 36 hours)
- Low power compact timecode transmitter (9V battery, 12 hours min.)
- Includes BNC to 3.5mm cable for transmitter input
- Warning flash to indicate time code disruption
- HOLD buttons to freeze timecode for accurate logging
The package includes the transmitter and a soft carrying case.