Ergo Lab Stealth Chair
The revolutionary Stealth™ chair was designed for professional music, lighting, and video engineers who sit at the height of a regular desk, table or console. Specifically produced in a non-reflecting Midnight Black color, the Stealth is perfect for FOH or side stage locations, as it will not reflect spotlight or other light sources. It was designed with the advanced mechanics and materials to perform in a manner that actually improves the health of a music engineer’s back. The patented ZenWave motion provides unbinding, stress-free support as the music engineer leans forward in a natural position, and protects the lower back from further injury. Additionally, the scientifically designed backrest moves with the music engineer to massage the lumbar area of the spine, which increases blood flow and nutrients to the lower back muscles and intervertebral discs.
- LIKE FLOATING ON WATER
- The patented ZenWave™ motion technology allows you to float forward and backward without harmful pressure.
- ALIGN YOUR SPINE
- The Active Tilt™ seat plate pivots smoothly forward and backward to promote proper body alignment.
- FEEL SUPPORTED
- The “Free-Float” backrest stays with you as you lean forward, giving you continuous support.
- EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT
- Customize your seat and backrest position simply with three lever adjustments.
- SORE BACK?
- The convex shape of the “Free-Float” backrest massages and improves blood flow to your lower back.
- BREATHE EASY
- The cool breathable mesh prevents perspiration buildup and keeps your clothes looking fresh and clean.