Axient Wireless Management Network establishes a dramatic new threshold of control, convenience and confidence in RF transmission, reception and spectrum management for mission-critical applications.
Featuring the most advanced analog and digital audio technology and featuring up to 228 MHz of wideband tuning, the AXT400 Dual Channel Receiver delivers unrivaled RF and audio performance. Its suite of groundbreaking functionalities optimize setup efficiencies and live performance control and reliability. Innovative new features include ShowLinkﾙ Remote Control, for real-time wireless transmitter adjustments, Frequency Diversity for seamless dual-frequency switching, and Interference Detection & Avoidance, providing the highest assurance of flawless performanceﾗeven in congested RF environments and increasingly limited white space availability. Advanced digital connections include dual Ethernet ports for networked control and monitoring via Shure Wireless Workbench 6 software, as well as AES3 outputs and word clock for digital consoles.
- (2) 1-foot Coaxial Cascade Cable
- (1) IEC AC Power Cable, US Type
- (1) IEC AC Extension Cable
- (1) C803 Ethernet Cable, 3ﾒ
- (1) C8006 Ethernet Jumper Cable, 8″
- (8) 1/2 Wave Antennas, two per transmitter band range G1, H4, L3, J5
- (1) Rack Mount Hardware Kit
- (1) 22-inch Coaxial Cable with integrated bulkhead for front mounting antennas
- (1) 33-inch Coaxial Cable with integrated bulkhead for front mounting antennas