Axient Wireless Management Network establishes a dramatic new threshold of control, convenience and confidence in RF transmission, reception and spectrum management for mission-critical applications.
Featuring the most advanced analog and digital audio technology and featuring up to 228 MHz of wideband tuning, the AXT400 Dual Channel Receiver delivers unrivaled RF and audio performance. Its suite of groundbreaking functionalities optimize setup efficiency and live performance control and reliability. Innovative new features include ShowLink™ Remote Control, for real-time wireless transmitter adjustments, Frequency Diversity for seamless dual-frequency switching, and Interference Detection & Avoidance, providing the highest assurance of flawless performance, even in congested RF environments and increasingly limited white space availability. Advanced digital connections include dual Ethernet ports for networked control and monitoring via Shure Wireless Workbench 6 software, as well as AES3 outputs and word clock for digital consoles.
- Unparalleled audio quality by combining the most advanced analog and digital audio technology to deliver low system noise, flat frequency response and the widest available dynamic range.
- World-class RF performance with extremely wide RF dynamic range and precision selectivity.
- Wideband tuning
- Expansive tuning bandwidth of up to 228 MHz—equal to 4 transmitter bands.
- Simplifies receiver inventories—a single receiver covers the entire US TV band.
- Interference Detection & Avoidance automatically detects interference and moves signal to a clear, compatible channel in a fraction of a second.
- Frequency Diversity mode
- Ensures seamless, uninterrupted audio for mission-critical transmitters in extreme RF settings.
- Receives audio from a single source on 2 independent frequencies.
- Uses signal from both frequencies to provide optimized audio on a single channel.
- UHF-R compatibility ensures support for all features and functionality of UHF-R transmitters.
- RF signal cascade connects up to 5 receivers using 1 RF signal source.
- 2 Ethernet ports allow convenient computer and ShowLink® Access Point connection.
- IEC in/out power ports enable daisy-chaining of AC power.
- AES3 digital audio output can be used simultaneously with XLR and 1/4″ analog audio outputs.
ShowLink® Remote Control
- Comprehensive real-time remote control of all transmitter parameters.
- Remote gain adjustability: Remotely adjust a performer’s transmitter gain in real time.
- Remote frequency change: Execute a synchronized frequency change with a linked receiver in a split second.
- Remote RF Mute: Conserves power and RF spectrum.
- (2) 1-foot Coaxial Cascade Cable
- (1) IEC AC Power Cable, US Type
- (1) IEC AC Extension Cable
- (1) C803 Ethernet Cable, 3′
- (1) C8006 Ethernet Jumper Cable, 8″
- (8) 1/2 Wave Antennas, two per transmitter band range G1, H4, L3, J5
- (1) Rack Mount Hardware Kit
- (1) 22-inch Coaxial Cable with integrated bulkhead for front mounting antennas
- (1) 33-inch Coaxial Cable with integrated bulkhead for front mounting antennas
Full Spec Sheet Available Here