The Audio Ltd. TXPH is a small pocket UHF transmitter thatﾒs been specially designed for universal wireless use in all segments of field production sound. It delivers crystal clear, professional quality sound and RF performance range. The TXPH offers selectable 100 mW or 50 mW RF output power and up to 40 MHz switching bandwidth. Great for use on talent with Lav mics and for a camera hop when sending mixer outs wireless to cameras or recorders.
The Menu uses a blue Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display which is extremely clear yet consumes very little power. The menu is incredibly intuitive and a snap to work with under pressure in the field. Parameters are set by scrolling the wheel on the top of each unit to the left or right and pressing the wheel down to set the desired value. All important settings are represented by icons on the HOME screen.
Mic Input: The mic input is via a durable Binderﾙ 5-pin locking connector and provides powering for most electret lavalier microphones and also accepts Line Level input sources via our input cables. Binderﾙ is a top quality audio connector brand manufactured in Germany.
Powered: by a single 1.5V AA type battery which provides up to 4-6 hours continuous use depending on battery type, NiMH type is recommended. External 6-18V DC can be supplied through the Binder 5-pin connector when using input cables.
- up to 40 MHz Switching bandwidth in 25 kHz steps
- 512 – 572 MHz and 614 – 694 MHz operating range, via 4 frequency blocks
- Compatible with En2 DX, DX2 and CX2 receivers
- Selectable RF output power, 100 mW or 50 mW
- Menu system driven by OLED display and 3-position navigation wheel
- Powered by Single AA or 6-18V External DC, 80 mA @ 12V
- 5-pin Binderﾙ locking connector for Lavalier microphones and Input cables and External DC
- Selectable Low Cut Filter at 80 Hz, 120 Hz and flat
- 32 factory preset frequencies
- 32 user selected frequencies in 25 KHz steps can be stored
- Available without microphone or with select Voice Technologiesﾙ Lavaliers