The SwitchiR is an infrared controller for Audio Ltd. miniTX, TX2040 and HX2040.
With just four buttons, an LCD display and a simple menu system you can control all the user settable functions for the RMS2040 range of transmitters, including Off/On, frequency check and change, user identities and battery status.
- Frequency check and change
- Audio level – mic gain control on TX2040 – check and change
- Low freq cut – On/Off set
- Battery status of receiver/transmitter
- Battery status of SwitchiR
- Check 6LR61 type 9v batteries externally
- Check serial number of unit
- Check user identification
- Infra red disable
- Turn transmitter On/Off