The Audio Ltd. DX2 is a compact, two-channel true diversity UHF wireless receiver measuring just 5.5″ x 2.5″
x .75″. Specially designed for professional field production applications in sound bags, carts or mounted on cameras. Provides fantastic RF range, True Diversity reception across both audio channels and up to 40 MHz switching bandwidth.
<p) The menu uses a blue Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display which is extremely clear yet consumes very little power. The menu is incredibly intuitive and a snap to work with under pressure in the field. All important settings are represented by icons on the HOME screen.
- The receiverﾒs audio output and External DC are via a durable Binderﾙ 7-pin screw locking connector.
- The DX2 is powered by a two 1.5V AA type battery which provides up to 4 hours continuous use (NiMH). External 6-18V DC is connected via the Binder 7-pin connector (6ﾖ18V DC,120mA @ 12V).
- Switching takes place between two receivers in each channel at the audio frequency stage with no interruption of signal.
- up to 40 MHz Switching bandwidth in 25 kHz steps
- 512 – 572 MHz and 614 – 694 MHz operating range, via 4 frequency blocks
- Compatible with En2 TXPH, miniTX and PTX Transmitters
- Pair of discreet True Diversity channels (Can be operated individually if required)
- Scan for open frequency or for Transmitters
- Menu system driven by OLED display and 3-position navigation wheel
- Visual LED indicators on top of unit showing Diversity switching and signal loss
- Output: adjustable Line Level output or Headphone driver with attenuator
- Use as bullet-proof Diversity IFB receiver in Headphone mode
- Binderﾙ 7-pin locking connector for output cables w/ or w/out external DC
- Powered by pair of AA or 6-18V External DC via 7-pin Binderﾙ, 120mA @ 12V
- 32 factory preset frequencies
- 32 user selected frequencies in 25 kHz steps can be stored