Audio Ltd. CX2
The Audio Ltd. CX2/P and CX2/s is a professional, 2-Channel UHF “Slot-mount” camera receiver for field production sound, offering fantastic RF range and up to 80 MHz switching bandwidth. It has a no-compromise design offering front-end digitally controlled tracking filters with real true diversity performance. There are two versions to select from, one for Panasonic and one for Sony cameras with integrated receiver slots.
The incredibly intuitive Menu uses a blue Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display which is extremely clear yet consumes very little power. All parameters are set by three buttons on the top of each unit.
CX2/P output: Panasonic P2 – The receiver output and External DC are via the 25-pin D-Sub connector on the bottom of the unit.
CX2/S output: Sony – The receiver CH1 output and External DC are via the 15-pin D-Sub connector on the bottom of the unit. Aux CH 1 & 2 outputs via the Binder™ 7-pin on top. Note: The CX2/S cannot be powered through the Binder 7-pin.
- up to 80 MHz Switching bandwidth in 25 kHz steps (24 MHz span Tables)
- 512 – 572 MHz and 614 – 694 MHz operating range, via 2 frequency blocks
- Pre-set 24 MHz span frequency Tables
- Front-end digitally controlled Tracking Filters
- Compatible with En2 TXPH, miniTX and PTX Transmitters
- Pair of discreet True Diversity channels
- Table Scan with Spectrum Analyzer type display in 200kHz steps
- Camera Slot-in design – audio output and DC power via D-sub connector
- 25-pin D-Sub for connector Panasonic P2 Cameras (CX2/P)
- 15-pin D-Sub connector + 7-pin Binder for Sony cameras (CX2/S)
- Easy-view, angled OLED display, Blue
- Menu system via three durable pushbuttons
- LED indicators on top showing Diversity switching and signal loss
- CX2/S has 7-pin Binder™ locking connector for Aux outputs, for Sony
- 6-18V External DC via camera slot D-Sub, 150mA @ 12V
- 32 factory preset frequencies in each table, 32 user selected frequencies