This item is a special order. Contact your Trew Audio rep for more information on delivery time.
The location sound recordist of today demands more facilities and control from a portable mixer. Following years of research the design team that produced some of the most successful portable mixers in the world has created the AD149. It sets a new standard for the twenty-first century by offering a degree of sophistication together with a simplicity of operation never previously encountered in a mixer of its type or size.
Take for granted the functions and qualities that have made Audio Developments famous world-wide for sound quality and ruggedness.
- Limiter on each input (adjustable). Release, attack & threshold are set via presets.
- Insert point on inputs.
- Direct output from each Mic/Line input module.
- Three-band equalizer with a choice of four center frequencies in the MF section.
- Transformer balanced inputs and outputs (main and auxiliary).
- Two main outputs and two auxiliaries.
- Limiter on L & R outputs. Can be linked for stereo operation.
- M-S stereo facilities in main and monitor signal paths.
- Comprehensive monitor selection.
- Two monitor outputs for headphones or speaker amplifiers.
- Two communication outputs and one return.
- Selection of monitor feeds to communication outputs.
- Remote start facility.
- Ten pin multiway connectors for output and returns.
- Six pin multiway connector for outputs and returns, buffered for use with DAT.
- Fifteen way D connector for feeding equipment such as a meter bridge (AD096).
- A pair of meters – either PPM or VU – may be switched to read various outputs or follow the monitor.
- Internal oscillator, 1kHz & 10kHz, selectable to L-R and/or auxiliary outputs. Interrupted tone is optional on the left path.
- All connectors are presented on one surface of the case and in line with the corresponding module.